- “Eat” the damn Play-doh cookies.
- Slurp the invisible soup.
- Pretend that they’re not causing grievous bodily harm as they “brush” your hair.
- Always be serious when asked what you’d like for dinner, and never say something silly like rabbit soup. Because they will go get their stuffed one off the bed, put it in your best pot, and fill said pot with water. Then place it on your desk.
- Greet their make believe friends and ask how their day was.
- Always kiss the teddy bear goodnight. It has feelings too.
- Always pretend to die when they shoot you.
- If you are having a fake war with them and you shoot them and they say they can’t die because they are invincible, you don’t shoot them again, because they are invincible.
- Yes, their drawing does look like a butterfly, not a bunch of jumbled up lines.
- Them pounding on the piano is the best thing you have ever heard.
no but seriously it’s very important to a child’s development to not be shut down by parents and other caregivers
My poor Sansa baby
Holy crap did you know porcupines sounded this cute? I didn’t!
ITS LIKE YOU CAN TELL EXACTLY HOW THEY’D SOUND IF THEY SPOKE OUR LANGUAGE
AAAAAAAAHAHA I’M DYING LAUGHING
porcupines sound like someone speaking through a kazoo and I tihnk that’s fantastic
Reblogging again for FNNRKRKNFNKFKRNK.
The accuracy…. it hurts
1OTP ➵ captain swan
make me choose
↳ theclashofqueens asked: sirius black or remus lupin
captain swan au✖ you are cordially invited to celebrate the wedding of emma swan and killian jones.
(or in other words - the engagement, the party, the bachelor/ette parties, [the destruction of] the first wedding, the [shotgun] second wedding, and finally, the happily ever after honeymoon.)
your first love is not always your true love
Thea avengers at Granny’s
Captain Swan and Belle
Belle, Neal and Lumiere
Henry and Emma
Hospital / Captain Swan
Lumiere and WWOW
Zelena and Snow
Hook and Neal
Neal and Belle in TEF
Emma, Charming and Gold
EMMA - CHARMIING - MM
Zelena and Gold
Emma and Henry
OUAT and their Disney character counterparts.
So glad Lumiere was on tonight because I was one short!
If you reblog, you will be able to see it bigger.